Month: September 2020
The most frustrating playoff basketball I’ve ever seen mercifully concluded last night with a Celtics loss.
Does this pre-game speech from Brad Stevens make you want to run through a brick wall for this team or what? An elimination game and there’s no hype, no sense of urgency. I’m so disappointed. Credit to Miami, but the basketball we’ve seen in the last two series from Boston was the most frustrating basketball I’ve ever watched. I’ve never seen such a hard time making what should be easy buckets at the rim. Lazy three point shooting instead of trying to work the ball inside #brutal #Celtics
This Cam/Jules Connection Video Has Me Feeling All Sorts Of Ways
Bill Burr’s Guide to Driving Etiquette: Season 1 Compilation
I bet you could sign Cam for 4 years at 22 mil per year right now with all the good vibes surrounding his landing in New England.
And I think that’s a great deal and a lot less than you would have to pay any other QB with his talent and physical attributes.
NFL’s highest paid quarterbacks (average salary per year):
- 1. Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes: $45 million
- 2. Texans QB Deshaun Watson: $39 million
- 2. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million
- 3. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: $34 million
- 4.Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million
- 4. Rams QB Jared Goff: $33.5 million
- 6. Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $33 million
- 7. Eagles QB Carson Wentz: $32 million
- 8. Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: $$30.1 million
- 0. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
- 10. Titans QB Ryan Tannehill: $29.5 million
– Source: overthecap.com
SuperBowl picks…..what did I see from the Coach????
Am I Taking Crazy Pills? Why Would The NBA Schedule Game 7 Of The East Coast Series At 9 and The West Coast Game At 6:30?
I Miss @DonOrsillo Doing Sox Games
The Patriots are 6 point favorites over the Dolphins for the opener a week from Sunday.
Who ya got?